Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Satu lagi penulisan pelajar


Your sister had an offer to further study in a college.Which item would you give her for her uses during her stay in the college.Give reasons for your choice.
Kakak kamu mendapat tawaran belajar di kolej.Barang manakah yang ingin kamu beri untuk kegunaannya di kolej.Beri sebab-sebab kamu  membuat pilihan tersebut.
    
     I would choose the iron because my sister can use it to iron her clothes.The cost is RM89.00.It is reasonable and I can afford it.The brand of the iron is Sonia.The iron is long lasting and it does not rust.The iron is made in China.It is an imported product.My sister likes imported product because it is high in quality.The warranty given is 18 months.If the iron is spoilt in the 18 months given,it can be repaired for free.The free gift is a mini iron board.My sister can use the iron board to iron clothes on it.I think I have made a right choice for my beloved sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment